At Aesthetics we're always on the look out for amazing, talented people to join our team.
Our current vacancies are listed below, so if you think you've got what it takes to be part of a first class, award-winning hair & beauty salon then please send us your CV and tell us why you should join us.
In Addition, Apprentices receive:
- Wages: £136 gross per week
- Support on all aspects, both theory & practical
- Dress/Uniform provided
- Opportunities to be involved in competitions & platform work
- A real chance of employment at the end of your apprenticeship
Aesthetics invests time & energy into our young, dynamic team. We value our apprentices as our stylists for the future.
Beauty Therapists & Nail Technicians
- Fully qualified in NVQ level 2 or 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent with previous experience in manicure and pedicure treatments
- Well-presented and in possession of good people skills
- Capable of building strong and professional relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Able to work under pressure and have outstanding time management skills
- Prepared to work towards achieving treatment and retail target
Front of House Receptionist
We are looking for a highly motivated, exceptional individual to work on our Front of House reception desk. You will need to be outgoing, friendly and highly customer focused with the ability to offer a six star concierge service.
You and the reception team will be the initial point of contact for all clients, so you will need to be well presented with an exceptional telephone manner. Aesthetics is one of Solihull’s busiest and most prestigious salons. You will have to be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills, be able to handle a high volume of client enquiries, whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail and have a good knowledge of computer skills.
Previous customer service experience is essential within the hotel, beauty or leisure industries (at least 1 year).
If you think you are suitable for this position, please email over your CV or call Sian on 0121 707 8866
A friendly & professional appearance is required, as is computer knowledge.
If you would like to send us your details for consideration, please complete the following form or alternatively please call the salon on 0121 707 8866.